Deploying a new operating system can be a time-consuming and error- prone process. Windows processes a powerful set of deployment and administrative tools that can facilitate a smooth upgrade or redeployment of the operating system. In this workshop, you gain the fundamental knowledge to evaluate various deployment solutions and provide ongoing management of enterprise systems.
Creating custom Windows Images
- Generating the reference machine
- Capturing reference Images
- Deploying Custom Images
- Servicing Offline Images
Implementing Complex Deployment Techniques
- Configuring Windows Deployment Services (WDS)
- Rolling out like Touch Images
- Replacing user Desktops
- Selecting appropriate activation models
- Employing License activation tools
Implementing Remote Administration
- Distributing Settings with group policies
- Extending the administrative toolbet
- Remoting into servers and Workstations
- Performing command-line administration
Troubleshooting and Recovery
- Backing and Recovering Windows data
- Monitoring System Performance and Health
- Maintaining backwards compatibility
FOR WHOM: System Administrators, IT Supervisors/Managers, Chief Information Officers, IT Personnel and those who require knowledge in Database System Design, Implementation and Management.
This course is being run by ALPHA PARTNERS in collaboration with THE INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY CONSULTS.