The purpose of this workshop is to provide participants with an entry route into the ICT sector or to prepare them for further study in IT system support. It provides participants with a good all-round knowledge of basic hardware maintenance, software installation and configuration and general troubleshooting that will allow them to provide support for the IT office.
This gives participants a good grounding in computer components and how to replace, fix, upgrade and maintain a computer system.
- Fundamentals of computing systems and customer care
- Computer hardware and components
- Health and safety while working with computer hardware
- Software installation/upgrade
- System operation
- Dismantling, assembling, installing and maintaining a desktop computing system
- Technical fault diagnosis
- Technical fault remedy selection
- Qualities of IT Personnel
FOR WHOM: IT Personnel, Systems Administrators/Engineers, IT Technicians and Engineers, Clients of IT/System and others who perform related functions.
This course is being run by ALPHA PARTNERS in collaboration with THE INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY CONSULTS.