Rapid growth in a range of IT World is driving demand for IT workers across the board, which in turn is fueling job growth for the managers who lead and supervise IT personnel.
IT managers ensure that their team or department operates efficiently, effectively and in line with organization. This workshop provides participants responsible for creating and ensuring adherence to the organization IT policy, procedures and best practices.
Strategic IT Planning
- Operational IT Planning
- Allocation of Manpower Resources
- Managing IT Projects
- Budgeting and Budget Review
- Negotiation and Outsourcing
- Access and control
- Permission and Encryption
- Audit Trails and Logs
- Communication Skills
- Professional Development and Discipline
Work Plan and Schedule
- Coordinate IT Staffing
- Work plan and Schedule
- Employee Development and Training
- Security and Organizational Structure
- Procedures and Best Practices
- IT Business and Program Growth
FOR WHOM: Database Administrators, System Administrators, Heads of Departments, IT Managers and Staff, and others who perform related functions.
This course is being run by ALPHA PARTNERS in collaboration with THE INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY CONSULTS.