After this securing web application workshop, you will understand the following:
- Implement and test secure web applications in your organization
- Identify, diagnose and correct the most serious web application vulnerabilities
- Configure a web server to encrypt web traffic with HTTPS
- Creating a trust boundary with proper input validation
- Avoiding cross-site scripting vulnerabilities
- Implementing URL access restrictions
- Detecting unauthorized file-system modification
- Securing XML Web Services
- Establishing Security Fundamentals Modeling web security
- Encrypting and hashing
- Augmenting web server security configuring security for HTTP services
- Securing communication with SSL/TLS
- Detecting unauthorized modification of content
- Implementing Web Application Security Employing OWASP resources
- Securing database and application interaction
- Managing session authentication
- Controlling information leakage
- Performing input validation
- Detecting application flaws
- Best practices for Web security
FOR WHOM: Network Administrators, System Administrators, IT Personnel and those who require the fundamental skills to develop and implement security schemes designed to protect their organization’s information from threats.
This course is being run by ALPHA PARTNERS in collaboration with THE INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY CONSULTS.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
||Mar 21 - 24 Mar, 2017
|NGN 110,000.00||(per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, Executive Bag, Tea/Coffee, Lunch, photographs and Certificates.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.