An electronic document and record management should be able to capture records created by an organization’s business systems and applications. The system should capture a record, along with any associated metadata and categories of it within a classification scheme.
This workshop provides participants the knowledge and skills required in order to manage analyse and store electronic document and record management.
- Electronic Records Management
- Electronic Government
- Development of electronic document and record management
- Enterprise content management
- Selecting an EDRM
- Planning and Managing Electronic Document & Record Management
- Business Classification Scheme File Design
- Records management in SharePoint
- Implementing EDRM
- Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
- Contingency, Disaster Planning and Data Recovery
- Organizational Policies Concerning Records and Documents
FOR WHOM: Database Administrators, System Administrators, Heads of Departments, IT Managers and Staff, and others who perform related functions.
This course is being run by ALPHA PARTNERS in collaboration with THE INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY CONSULTS.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
||Feb 27 - 02 Mar, 2018
|NGN 110,000.00||(Per participant, it covers workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.