By the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify components and best practices of a successful BCM program, specifically its policy, strategy and supporting tools.
- List components of a Business impact Analysis (BIA) that meets strategic, tactical and operational requirements of an organization.
- Apply best practice for building and managing resilient Data center (DC)
- Business Continuity Management System
- Implementing a BCM program and its Leadership
- The BC Policy requirements
- The BC strategy - how and dept?
- Contingency and standby
- Legislations, Regulations and standards
- IT’S Disaster Recovery (DR)
- DR Lifecycle
- Scope of IT elements and requirements
- Technology Business Impact Analysis
- Threat modeling with a risk Analysis
- Major Incident Response
- Risk of the Network operations centre
- Defining an “Incident” and the escalation process
- Managing recovery plans.
- Maintenance of the BCMs
- What is the function of an Audit?
- BCM Steering Committee
- Building Technology Recovery plans
- Roles and Responsibilities of IT DR Team.
FOR WHOM: CIO, IT Development Managers, Head of Departments, System Administrators/Engineers, IT Professionals and others who perform related functions.
This course is being run by ALPHA PARTNERS in collaboration with THE INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY CONSULTS.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
||Nov 27 - 30 Nov, 2017
|NGN 110,000.00||(per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, Executive Bag, Tea/Coffee, Lunch, photographs and Certificates.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.