If you and the people who work with you don’t understand where the company is going, they may all develop their own priorities and actually prevent you from getting where you need to be part of getting everyone on board is creating a strategic plan complete with the organization’s values, vision, and mission. Then, there is the challenge of bringing these principles to life in a meaningful way that people can relate to.
This strategic planning course will help you describe what you want to do and get people where you want to go.
At the end of this course participant will understand the following:
- Identify the values that support the company
- Define the vision for the company
- Write a mission statement that explains what the company’s purpose is
- Complete meaningful SWOT analyses
- Apply tools and techniques to create a strategic plan that directs the organization from the executive to the front line
- Implement, evaluate, and review a strategic plan
- Identify how related tools, such as the strategy map and balanced scorecard, can help you develop a strategic plan