This seminar is designed to provide practicing or potential leaders with the knowledge and skills required by the role. This leadership course enables your leaders to critically explore the key idea that the most important function of a leader is to help their people move through the stages of team development.
It will cover all the critical competencies necessary in effective leadership. It runs like a 5-day Leadership Masterclass.
The highlights of this seminar are:
- Communicate effectively throughout the organisation
- Balance the conflicting priorities of a leadership role
- Avoiding getting stuck in ‘management’ functions
- Solve problems and make decisions in a structured way
- Adapt your leadership style to any situation
- Achieve results through your team
||Feb 20 - 24 Feb, 2017
Special deals available on group bookings.