The Treasury and Risk Management function is essential to the success and sustainability of all leading corporate organisations. Never has this been truer, given the ever increasing pace of change in regulation, compliance, technology and financial risk.
Treasury Management ensures sufficient liquidity to meet its obligations, whilst managing payments, receipts and financial risks such as Credit Risk, Oil Price, Exchange Rate and Interest Rate Risk effectively. In addition effective Treasury and Risk management will enable companies to make informed and better strategic decisions, providing the analysis, finance and risk assessment.
The aim of this seminar therefore, is to provide participants with the knowledge and skills to make an effective contribution to the Treasury and Risk Management function.
This seminar will highlight:
- The Role of Scope of Treasury and Risk management
- The latest international tools and techniques to enable you to identify, measure and manage risk effectively
- Methods to ensure, liquidity, improved investment returns and smooth cash operations
- Capital Investment Techniques and Methods of finance to support Strategic Objectives
- The features and Benefits of Derivatives as Risk management tools
|London, United Kingdom
||Feb 20 - 24 Feb, 2017
Special deals available on group bookings.