Recent articles have projected a significant growth in HR leading in this expansion is New Workforce planning the dynamic arm of HR. New workforce planning is significantly different to the old manpower planning it uses new techniques, innovative predictive software and produces accurate financial results. This training course is in the vanguard of these new practical and hands on techniques and processes.
Five good reasons for attending– find out how to:
- Use a strategic template to organise New Workforce Planning objectives and outcomes
- Understand and be able to design structures in organisations using three templates
- Use a new set of formulas that work
- Use trend and correlation information to produce predictive forecasts
- Master the new approaches to session planning, workflow design and Business Process Mapping
See website for the Complete Course Outline
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Feb 26 - 02 Mar, 2017
Special deals available on group bookings.