The most progressive organisations have applied business process improvement and re-engineering techniques to transform their finance systems to be more efficient and to significantly reduce the cost of the finance function. But senior managers still expect the finance team to fulfil their traditional role of record keepers and reporting managers, whilst raising the challenge to provide better quality and more timely information.
The very best companies have gone ‘back to basics’ to question the very purpose of the 21st century finance function; this leading edge course focuses on some key issues for the Chief Financial Officer and his finance team:
- How the finance function fits in to the organisation’s value creation process
- How the finance department can support key business decision-making
- How the best finance departments work as strategic business partners
- How business process improvement methods can be applied to improve key finance systems
- How the CFO can act as a transformational leader to change finance for the better
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Feb 26 - 02 Mar, 2017
Special deals available on group bookings.