This comprehensive development seminar will give you the tools and skills you will need to manage your team and be a Competent Manager covering all aspects of modern management, this is your opportunity to learn and practice a whole range of tried and tested and cutting edge techniques for managing people. You will leave the seminar with added confidence to get the very best out of your team and manage in a way that will motivate and inspire your team to achieve greater results and work in a more productive way. By using the techniques learned on this course you will soon be seen within your organisation as a Competent Manager.
In this seminar, you will:
- Identify the key skills and competencies required by a competent professional
- Effective ways of managing performance for you and your team
- Strategies for negotiating, influencing and persuading those you work with
- How to turn around undisciplined employees
- How to create a culture of personal responsibility
See website for the Complete Course Outline
|London, United Kingdom
||Feb 27 - 03 Mar, 2017
Special deals available on group bookings.