World-class organizations understand well the benefits of lower total cost and higher productivity resulting from mastering best practices in the important phases of project and contract management. With a focus on the best practices for processes, methods, and techniques, this training course will make a great contribution to the skill sets of those involved in contracts and projects.
This training seminar provides both strategic and practical insights into:
- Preparing and administration of both the project plan and the contract
- Critical contractor selection and contractor negotiations
- Identifying and analyzing project and contract risk
- Selecting and leading project and contract teams
- Setting and Measuring Project and Contractor Performance goals
|London, United Kingdom
||Feb 27 - 10 Mar, 2017
Special deals available on group bookings.