Current practice is reviewed to establish a sound understanding of the underlying principle of power system transmission, distribution, operation and control with an emphasis on the development taking place. This workshop aims to make participants aware of improvements that technological advances makes possible and to consider implementation of these on their system.
- Determination and control of fault level
- Control of reactive and voltage
- Control of active power and system frequently
- Quality of supply
Current Operational Problem
- Coping with rising demand for power
- Monitoring of plant condition
- The cost associated with increasing fault level
- Problems of Heavy loads system
- Energy and Environment
- Demand side management
- Optical current transdures for protection
- High voltage Applications
- Non Linear loads
Advances in Control and Monitoring
- Power electronics applied to power system
- Flexibility in AC system
- Data logging
- Changing maintenance schedules
- Digital and microprocessor protection
- Electrical insulation
- Condition monitoring of plant
FOR WHOM: Works, Services and Maintenance Personnel
This course is being run by ALPHA PARTNERS in collaboration with PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERING CONSULTS.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
||Jan 31 - 03 Feb, 2017
|NGN 105,000.00||(per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, Executive Bag, Tea/Coffee, Lunch, photographs and Certificates.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.