The workshop will identify all the conflicting interests and suggest best practice methods on how to professionally manage labour and industrial relations in such a way that industrial peace and harmony are guaranteed.
- Basics of Industrial Relations Laws and Practice in Nigeria
- What employers usually require from Employees and Government
- What employees usually require from Employers and Government
- What government usually requires from Employers and Employees
- The expectations of the host community
- The rights and duties of the Employer
- The rights and duties of the Employees
- The rights and duties of the staff Union-Standard Workplace set-up
- The rights and duties of Employers Unions
- Workplace grievance procedure
- Causes of Industrial dispute
- Dispute Management Strategies
- The Role of Law Enforcement Agents, the Courts and Government
FOR WHOM: Executive Management, Human Resources Managers and Personnel, Admin Managers, Heads of Departments, Industrial Relations Managers, Safety Managers, Lawyers, Members of the Workers Unions and other Managers who perform related functions in both the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
||Jan 24 - 27 Jan, 2017
|NGN 105,000.00||(Fee: the workshop fee is N105,000.00 (One Hundred and Five Thousand naira Only) per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, Executive Bag, Tea/Coffee, Lunch, photographs and Certificates.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.