To teach participants, the best practice in managing the human resources for sustainable results in the organization.
- Overview of Human Resource Management
- Manpower Planning Techniques
- Personnel Retirement and Selection
- Wages and salary Administration
- Performance appraisal techniques
- Disciplinary procedures and practice
- Productivity improvement in organizations
- Human resource policy formulation
- Emerging issues in Human Resource Management
FOR WHOM: Human Resources managers and senior professionals and others who perform related functions in the Public and Private Sector.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
||Feb 07 - 10 Feb, 2017
|NGN 105,000.00||(Fee: the workshop fee is N105,000.00 (One Hundred and Five Thousand naira Only) per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, Executive Bag, Tea/Coffee, Lunch, photographs and Certificates.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.