The workshop will equip participants with the necessary skill for preparation and analysis of first class annual accounts and financial Reports in both the public and private sector
- The profit and loss account
- Income and expenditure account
- The balance sheet
- Cash flow statement
- Statement of value added
- Accounting policies
- Notes on the accounts
- Chairman’s reports
- Directors report
- Reports of the audit committee.
- Auditors report
- Financial Summary
- Financial Statement interpretation
- Key Ratios and performance indicators
- Symptoms’ of Business failure
- Graphic illustrations (Bar charts, Pie charts, Graphs).
- Approval process of annual accounts and financial statement in both the public and private sectors
- Presentations in annual general meetings
- Emerging trends and challenges.
THE WORKSHOP IS ORGANISED FOR:
Directors, Accountants, Auditors and other Management staff who perform related functions in the public and private sectors including Banks, Oil Companies, Trading organizations, Government Ministries, Parastatals, Agencies, Commissions, Local Governments, etc
|Alexis Hotel Jabi Abuja Nigeria
||Nov 22 - 24 Nov, 2017
A Distinguished team of Facilitators who are eminently qualified Professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the Workshop.