This workshop has been meticulously developed to give best practice tools and techniques to all sectors within the private and public sector.
- Relevance of key business drivers
- Business cycle and the business model
- Risk-based approach: a model framework
- Key steps and special planning considerations Audit Reporting
- Structure and presentation-high impact reporting
- Distribution for maximum attention and impact Review of procurement, contracts and transaction processing
- Matching internal control to contractual requirements
- Qualitative v Quantitative assessment and use of KPIs
- Performance Reporting Accounting Systems
- Measures taken to reduce or eliminate accounting errors
- Keeping pace with emerging technologies and business models
- Benchmarking to assess quality and efficiency
- Prevention measures and anti-fraud strategies
- Detection tools and techniques
- Financial and accounts manipulation
- Data security and safeguarding data
- Balance sheet optimization
- Capital planning and allocation
- Due diligence on expansion plans (e.g. mergers and acquisitions)
- Tax planning Corporate Treasury
Auditing the treasury fundamentals
- Treasury remit for alignment with overall strategy
- Design of treasury strategy and policies
Risk implications and performance reportingFor Whom: All Internal Auditors in the Public and Private Sectors.
This course is being run by ALPHA PARTNERS in collaboration with THE INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS OF NIGERIA, LAGOS MAINLAND DISTRICT.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
||Jan 24 - 27 Jan, 2017
|NGN 105,000.00||(per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, Executive Bag, Tea/Coffee, Lunch, photographs and Certificates.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.