After this Negotiation Strategies for Better Purchasing Value training participant will understand the following:
- Develop effective negotiation strategies to meet the purchasing needs of the organization
- Implement those strategies to maximize purchasing value
- Discover the appropriate negotiation style for each situation
- Handle and deal with complex negotiation situations
- Understand supplier strong points and buyer strong points
- Developing Buyer Needs and Requirements
- Forming the Purchasing Negotiation Team
- Understanding the Buyer/Supplier Position
- Supplier and Market Analysis
- Reducing the Supplier Portfolio to the Critical Few Element
- Forming a Pre-Negotiation Checklist
Implementing the Strategy
- How to Make the Purchasing Plan Operational
- When to Negotiate?
- Where to Negotiate?
- Understanding Supplier Expectations
Developing a Negotiating Style
- Attributes of a Good Negotiator
- How the Buyer Can Develop Those Attributes
- Types of Questioning Styles
- Expressing Your Purchasing Needs Effectively
- Active Listening Techniques
Positions of Strength
- Supplier Strong Points
- Buyer Strong Points
- Being Aware of Supplier Hidden Tactics
Dealing with Complex Negotiations
- Single Source Supplier
- Win/Win Meets Win/Lose
- Backdoor Buying
- Raging Emotions
Preparing and Conducting Individual And Team Negotiations
FOR WHOM: Stores, Purchasing and Logistics Personnel in the Public and Private Sectors.
This course is being run by ALPHA PARTNERS in collaboration with THE INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS OF NIGERIA, LAGOS MAINLAND DISTRICT.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
||Jan 24 - 27 Jan, 2017
|NGN 105,000.00||(per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, Executive Bag, Tea/Coffee, Lunch, photographs and Certificates.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.