After this Tendering Procedures and Bid Evaluation training participant will understand the following:
- Realize the contracting stages from setting the scope of works to awarding the contract
- Evaluate, in-depth, the process of preparing tenders and selecting potential suppliers
- Understand the issues involved in assessing tenders for quality as well as value for money including e-Auction
- Apply several approaches to bid evaluation using criteria, weights and scoring measures
Stages in Contracting
Taking Stock of our Situation
- Description of Applicable Procedures
- Tendering Procedures
Tender Evaluation Report
- What to Include
- Pre-Award Meeting
- Kick-Off Meeting
- Identify Requirements
- Set SoW and Specs
- Planning and Pricing
- Sourcing and Pre-Qualification
- Expression of Interest
- Bidders Selection
Invitation to Tender
- Issue Documents
- Answer Questions
- Receive and Open Bids
Tender Evaluation Principles
- Evaluation Process
- Technical Analysis
- Commercial Analysis
- Evaluation Criteria
- Weighting for Each Criteria
For Whom: Stores, Purchasing and Logistics Personnel in the Public and Private Sectors.
This course is being run by Alpha Partners in collaboration with The Institute Of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria, Lagos Mainland District.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
||Jan 24 - 27 Jan, 2017
|NGN 105,000.00||(per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, Executive Bag, Tea/Coffee, Lunch, photographs and Certificates.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.