Attend this practical workshop and examine the current issues, techniques and technologies vital to the improved management of critical treasury activities. You will focus on key topics that must be managed effectively by organizations of all sizes.
- Streamlining Treasury Operations to Reduce Overall Costs
- Manage Bank Costs Effectively
- Improve Cash flow Forecasting to make better Borrowing and/or Investment Decisions
- Be Prepared to use Risk Management Techniques to Protect Financial Assets or Manage Liabilities
- Assess Alternative Investments to avoid Low-Yielding Instruments for those with Higher Yield but Comparable Risks
- Examine and Streamlining your Treasury Operations
- Improving Cash Forecasting
- Managing Liquidity
- Reasons to Hold Cash in the Portfolio
- Best Practices for “Economizing” Cash
- Internal Controls in the Cash Management Process
- Improve your Cash flow: Slowdown on Payment while Accelerating Debt Recovery
- Significance of the Asset and Liability Function
- Reviewing the Popular Methods of ALM
- Reviewing the Best Practices in the ALM Process
For Whom: Accountants, Auditors, Senior and Middle Level Financial Managers, Treasurers, Controllers and Directors/Managers or Treasury Operators.
This course is being run by Alpha Partners in collaboration with The Institute of Chartered Accountant, Lagos Mainland District.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
||Jan 31 - 03 Feb, 2017
|NGN 90,000.00||(Fee: the workshop fee is N90,000.00 (One Hundred and Five Thousand naira Only) per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, Executive Bag, Tea/Coffee, Lunch, photographs and Certificates.)|
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.