It provides participants with the opportunity to develop their knowledge relating to the planning, implementation and management of systems and technologies. It also focuses on the role and value of information, information system (IS) and information technology (IT) in modern organization.
Organizations, Environments and IT
- IT: concepts and Management
- Strategic information Systems
- IT and business process engineering
- Network computing: Discovery, communication and Collaboration
- Electronic commerce
- Planning for IT and IS
- Managing Information Resources, control and Security
- Data and Knowledge Management
- Transaction Processing, Innovative functional systems and supply chain integration
- Supporting management and decision
For Whom: CIO, IT Development Managers, Heads of Department, System Administrators/Engineers, IT Professionals, others who are about to be promoted to management positions and experienced managers who are new to the technical environment.
This course is being run by Alpha Partners in collaboration with The International Technology Consults.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA