The enterprise computing landscape is constantly changing and posing new challenges in server administration. Windows server provides a foundation that addresses existing and new administration challenges. In this workshop, you gain the practical experience needed to administer, secure and troubleshoot the windows server 2012 operating system in an enterprise environment.
Employing Administration Tools
- Managing the Server
- Enabling Remote Administration
- Deploying Server Core
Securing Windows Server 2012
- Defining Security Components
- Building Security Policies
- Auditing the Server
Optimizing Server Performance
- Assessing Workloads
- Monitoring Server Performance
- Detecting and Resolving Performance Concerns
Troubleshooting Windows Server
- Recovery from boot process Failures
- Selecting the appropriate recovery Environments
- Repairing key Windows Components
- Extracting Information from the Event Viewer
Implementing a High Availability Environment
- Windows in the cloud
- Clustering Windows Servers
- Virtualizing Servers
FOR WHOM: IT Managers and Staff, Systems Administrators/Engineers, Security Professionals, Network Administrators, and others who perform related functions.
This course is being run by Alpha Partners in collaboration with The International Technology Consults.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA