This course provides network professionals with comprehensive set of tools and techniques needed to proficiently configure and maintain networks.
- Fundamentals of a Network
- Applying the Oil model to troubleshooting
Connecting the Physical layer
- Distinguishing media terminology
- Cabling and port configuration
Building the Data link layer
- Working with network adapters
- Accessing LAN topologies
- LAN and WAN Standards at layer
- Interfacing with the network
Suite wing at the Data Link Layer
- Analyzing Protocols
- Sowing Network Congestion
- Implementing VLANS
- Traversing the wireless Topology
- Building the Wireless Network
Integrating the Network and Transport Layers
- The role of TCP/IP
- Configuring IP Address
- Enabling the routing function
- Investing Protocol Headers
FOR WHOM: Network Administrators, Servers Managers, System Administrators, System Analysts and technical staff that want to sharpen their, Server Networking and troubleshooting skills.
This course is being run by Alpha Partners in collaboration with The International Technology Consults.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA