In this Leadership with Emotional Intelligence training, managers participating will gain a better understanding of self-management and self-awareness for leadership acumen. This in turn will give them better insight and control over their actions, emotions and, consequently, their performance.
The course will lead them to experience a positive insight into their leadership and supervisory competences, particularly in five distinctive ways:
- How they set direction and objectives for themselves and their subordinates at work
- How they translate the directions and objectives into actions
- How they make appropriate decisions based on rational and logical judgment
- How much of relevant business and market knowledge they have in order to support the senior management with solutions for the company, their departments and units to improve performance
- How much of capability they have to develop and lead team in performance.
- Emotional Intelligence
- Leadership Emotions to Manage People Effectively
- Focused listening
- Communicate with authenticity
- Leadership Qualities: Inspire Followership
- Five Major Characteristics of Effective Leadership
- Understand the principles of influence
- Be a source of inspiration
- Have a commercial mindset.
- Achieve Results through People
- The Personality for Motivation
- Identify your personality type and motivating factors
- Identify others personality types and motivating factors
- Motivate self for workplace engagement
- Promote subordinates motivation and engagement
- Manage Priorities
- Understand roles and relevant competencies
- Emulate effective superiors
- Pursue best practices
- Provide clear and timely feedback
- Taking Responsibility
- Send out the right Signals to subordinates and to superiors
- Achieving cohesiveness and team morale
- Resolve conflicts
- Remove barriers to effective team performance
- Promote personal learning in subordinates
- Give detailed instructions for subordinates to handle tasks
- Lead from the front in situations of complexity or uncertainty
- Tenacity - Not giving up easily.
- Effective Communication and Ability to Handle Difficult Conversations
- Communicating Effectively
- Characteristics of open and honest communications
- Master verbal communications
- Master non-verbal communications
- Effective listening skills
- Communicate with power
- Create powerful impressions.
- Effective Delegation, Coordination & Control
- Lead Subordinates in Changing Circumstances
- Telling style
- Selling style
- Participating style
- Delegating style
- Performance Management and Feedback
- Achieve Team Effectiveness
- Keep the team on track
- Hold members accountable
- Provide constructive feedback
- Manage difficult employees
- Decision-making Skills
- Solving Problems
- Identify tasks
- Team work - six thinking hats
- Identify resources
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
||Mar 08 - 10 Mar, 2017
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.