This course will discuss the following
- Module 1: General Introduction to Mergers
- Module 2: Mergers Types and classification
- Module 3: Key Considerations in Mergers/Acquisitions
- Module 4: Regulatory Approval for Merger
- Module 5: Scheme of Arrangement
- Module 6: Contesting Mergers and Acquisition
- General Introduction to Mergers
- Mergers and Acquisition Explained
- Mergers and Acquisition Differentiated
- Benefits of Mergers
- Purpose of Mergers
- Problems of Mergers
- Need For Corporate Restructuring
- Mergers Types and Classification
- Types of Mergers
- Horizontal Mergers
- Vertical Mergers
- Concentric Mergers
- Conglomerate Merger
- Statutory Merger
- Short Term Merger.
- Key Considerations in Mergers
- Factors To Consider in Mergers
- Staff Review
- Shareholders Buy in
- Organizational Culture
- Premerger Note.
- Regulatory Approval for Mergers
- Applying for Approval
- Securities and Exchange Commission
- CAMD 90 Provisions
- Anti-monopoly Issues
- Boards Resolution.
- Scheme of Arrangement
- Mode of Settlement
- Acquisition Format
- Court Order Meeting
- Plan For Board and Directors
- Employee issues
- Other Issues.
- Contesting Mergers and Acquisition
- Asset Revaluation
- Court Injunction
- Management Buyout
- Poison Pill
- Defensive Merger
- White Knight
- Demerger and Reverse Merger.
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
||Mar 13 - 15 Mar, 2017
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.