This course is to introduce first level managers to office and business management by making them
- Understand their roles within the changes that do affect business
- Get clear the management styles that can affect their success
- Develop the right competencies in the work environment, with their boss and also with peers and subordinates
- Maintain necessary discipline at work
- Know how their career can grow.
- What Management is, What Process is.
- Who is a manager?
- Levels of Management
- First Line Skills
- Middle Line Skills
- Top Line Skills
- Managerial roles
- Managerial Functions
- The Challenges Facing the 21st Century Manager.
- Determining the Vision, Mission and Positioning of a business
- Result-based leadership - influencing others
- Talent development - for self and others
- Execution - getting things done
- Making decisions and solving problems
- Personal effectiveness - the 80:20 rule
- Performing for profit - attention to cash flow.
- Customer service orientation
- Understanding change - getting outdated things out
- Managerial competencies and proficiency assessments
- Competencies of Tomorrow’s Managers
- Team Leaders
- Internal Consultants
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
||Mar 15 - 17 Mar, 2017
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.