This Building and Sustaining a Successful Enterprise training course will discuss:
- Set right strategy
- Beat powerful competitors
- Get funding for new growth initiatives
- Be relentlessly innovative.
- Foundation for a Successful Enterprise
- Definition of the business
- customer-competitor-cost structure
- competitive dynamics
- loyalty culture - the net promoter scores
- The Go-Forward Plan: 2M + 2P
- Money - fortress balance sheet
- Value Proposition and the Tailored Value Chain
- Functional value
- Emotional value
- Life changing value
- Develop proper metrics
- Configuring activities to create value
- Comparing the value chain of competitors
- Building and Sustaining Enterprise Strategy
- Challenges of building and managing an enduring business
- Responses to industry changes
- Renewing the vitality of the business
- How to beat powerful competitors
- Innovating and Responding to Change
- Phases of the business
- Valley of desperation
- Zone of death
- New value innovation
- Four paths to new value proposition
- Reconfiguring the market factors
- David and Goliath
- Why play if you can't win?
- How to survive powerful competitors
- Building and Sustaining Enterprise Marketing
- Build and exploit brand
- Pricing and marketing Staple brands
- Pricing and marketing Expandable brands
- Airplane strategy v Rocket strategy
- Building and sustaining enterprise finances
- Introductory financial analysis
- Getting funding for new growth initiatives
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
||Mar 28 - 31 Mar, 2017
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.