This course is structured to take retail sales outlet team through:
- How to increase their mental agility so as to perform always at the very best
- How to bring high energy to bear for top performance
- How to develop higher creativity in sales management for profitable customer relationship
- How to effectively manage resistance from difficult prospects so as to make successful sales
- How to focus on cash flow and profit performance.
- Defining Retail Outlet Types
- Department Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Discount Stores
- Major Considerations for Successful Outlets
- A Random Walk through a Retail Outlet - Major Considerations for Outlets Stock
- Product Life Cycle
- Permanent sampling
- Stock level
- Display techniques
- Turnover coefficient
- Expiry dates
- Stock in/stock out
- Core and Garnish stock
- Foot Traffic
- Lifeblood of any retailer
- Customer Contact & Relationship Management
- What, when, and under what conditions customers buy
- Motivations and priorities of key shopper influences
- How should I sell?
- How should I convince?
- How should I appease?
- Picking relevant and timely information from shoppers:
- Customer problems to solve
- Product problems to mitigate
- Relational problems to mitigate
- Pricing challenges to defend
- Shop’s reputation to manage
- Gaining prospects and customers trusts.
- Timely information derived from the customers
- Careful handling of stocks
- Outlet merchandising
- Stock arrangement and sequencing.
- Salespersons Competence
- Self motivation
- Relationship management techniques
- Product knowledge
- Market knowledge
- Conversational skills
- Negotiation skills
- Objections handling skills
- Sales closing skills
- Time disciplined.
- Attitude to Work
- Greeting and welcoming customers
- Answering customer questions carefully
- Being helpful and providing support to new customers
- Understanding instructions
- Aggressive sales drive
- Attendance and punctuality
- Paying attention to details
- Hygiene - Cleaning of the shop.
- Performing for Profit
- Preventing wastages
- Accurate posting and scanning of stocks to prevent financial losses
- Account reconciliation
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
||Mar 01 - 03 Mar, 2017
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.