A customer service thought process that enables everyone participating in it to contribute to development of strategies regarding:
- Understanding Customer Equity:
- Customer value proposition
- Customer bonding
- Customer mind-share
- What is changing in the business?
- Where opportunities and options exist for the competence enhancement.
- Agreement on service targets and specific actions.
- The Customer Perspective in the Balanced Scorecard
- The Preliminary Questions:
- Who are the customers?
- Who’s bothered about service penalties?
- Personal Attitudes and Customer Service Experience
- Understanding the Eight Customer Types
- Giving Random Experience
- Giving Predictable Experience.
- Agreement on critical behaviors and customer service issues
- Clarification of how sure employees are of what is expected of them
- Clarification of the benefits accruing to all when the service behaviors is right
- Clarification of the consequences to all of discrepancies in service behavior
- Verification of what obstacles there can be to quality service performance
- Finding out if by structure undesired service behaviors turn out to be rewarding directly or inadvertently
- Checking for skill deficiencies in service delivery
- Checking to see if particular service processes need to or can be redesigned
- Checking on possible conflicting demands
- Looking out to see that some company policies don’t turn out actually to be restrictive in service delivery.
- Long term relationship management
- Communication skills for customer service:
- Positive listening habits
- Telephone manners
- Customer name recall
- Service recovery skills
- How service complaints arise
- Auditing service quality
- Incident review” as a learning experience
- Customer follow-up.
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos. \r\nRegistration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m. \r\nClass Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
||Sep 12 - 15 Sep, 2017
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos. \r\nRegistration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m. \r\nClass Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m., Lagos State, Nigeria
||05 - 08 Dec, 2017
5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.