Channels must be managed in a coherent manner if the business will achieve increased and profitable turnover. This programme will address the skill improvement and tool sharpening requirements of the distribution, sales and marketing managers so as to improve overall management of distribution.
Goals the Training Will Attain
During this programme, participants will learn to:
- Identify the strategic role distribution management plays in company’s business models.
- Segment the market for optimal and profitable distribution design
- Identify gaps in outlets performances
- Bring about productive change in channels operations
- Effectively identify conflicts and develop effective tools for resolving them.
- Distribution Channel Plan
- Evaluation of channel alternatives
- Value-added resellers
- Channel relationships and responsibilities
- Channel financial relationships
- Money flows
- Pricing policy
- Distribution Metrics
- Number of outlets
- Share in shops handling
- Weighted distribution
- Distribution gains
- Average stock volume/value
- Stocks cover in days
- Out of stock frequency
- Share of shelf
- Optimizing dealership and retail structures to meet the end users’ demands.
- Allocating Resources to Channel Members
- Assessing Demand Side/Supply Side Gaps in the Current Strategy
- Distinguishing the Demand Side and Supply Side Gaps
- Effective Tools to Address the Gaps
- Wholesale and Retail Coordination
- Designing Healthy Competitive Programmes for the Wholesalers and Retailers
- Harmonizing the Goals of the Different Channel Members
- Providing Adequate Knowledge to and Motivating Wholesalers and Retailers
- Channel Conflict Management
- Types of Channels Conflict
- Tools for Effective Channel Conflict Management
- Influencing Channel Members Behavior
- Antecedents Behavior and Rewards System
- Sources of Power and its Usage by Dealers
- Doing More with Less through Partnering
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos. \r\nRegistration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m. \r\nClass Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
||Nov 27 - 29 Nov, 2017
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.