Lean and Six Sigma have the same general purpose of providing the customer with the best possible quality, cost, delivery, and a newer attribute, nimbleness. There is a great deal of overlap, and disciples of both disagree as to which techniques belong where.
The two initiatives approach their common purpose from slightly different angles:
- Lean focuses on waste reduction, whereas Six Sigma emphasizes variation reduction
- Lean achieves its goals by using less technical tools such as kaizen, workplace organization, and visual controls, whereas Six Sigma tends to use statistical data analysis, design of experiments, and hypothesis tests
- Start getting results from Lean Six Sigma immediately.
- Learn the seven key tools that will make you look like a Lean Six Sigma expert, even if you’re just starting out.
- This training is the fastest, easiest, most direct route to bottom-line, profit-enhancing, and productivity boosting results from Lean Six Sigma.
- The Mission of Six Sigma
- Benefits of Six Sigma
- The Essence of Six Sigma
- Implementation Roles
- Tips of Managing Six Sigma
- The 5S Good House-Keeping
- The Meaning of 5S
- Importance of 5S
- Step-By-Step 5S Implementation
- 5S Implementation Guide
- The Benefits of Implementing 5S
- A 5S Success Story
||Mar 19 - 21 Mar, 2019
Dr Chris Egbu +2348023194131
Organisations sponsoring above two staff will get 10% discount
Our resource persons are seasoned professionals and Productivity Consultants, the knowledge they will impact will be far-reaching,rewarding and also provide relevant practical solutions.