Leading change is an essential management skill every manager and supervisor needs to develop. Resistance to change can challenge trust, erode loyalty, limit productivity and stall the change process. These seminars and workshops train leaders how to introduce change, overcome resistance to change, and facilitate open and honest change communication to implement changes with a minimum amount of conflict and reduced periods of low productivity.
The interactive training format helps managers discover how to create an environment that embraces change and develop the skills to implement proven change management solutions to lead people through the change process successfully.
Benefits of this change management training course
- Develop a clear understanding of how to successfully take charge of change:
- Develop emotionally intelligent methods to manage change that take into account people’s different attitudes and feelings.
- Understand resistance to change and how to deal with that effectively.
- Learn a range of strategies and tactics to manage change effectively.
- Identify strengths, resources and skills that result in successful change.
- Change management training programme where the content can be tailored to specific requirements
- What is change? - analyse different types of change: crisis, reactionary, anticipatory, and their different dynamics.
- Introduction to the components of successful change - identify what change entails.
- Defining outcomes - describe your end goals with the what, why and how.
- Change is personal - manage your personal experience of change and how you are managed through change; share good practice of what worked and what did not.
- Having and developing a positive attitude - develop a positive attitude to the benefits of change and the demonstrable advantages that it will bring to the organisation.
- Different responses and attitudes to change - examine different peoples’ attitudes towards change - from early adopters to hard-core resistors.
- Strategies to manage change - create change strategies that factor in the different, non-linear dynamics of a change process over time.
- Identifying valuable strengths and resources - maximise the help and resource around you.
- Guiding and motivating staff through change - motivate others to see change as a positive through applied techniques.
- Useful models for change, NLP and a cognitive behavioural approach - support successful change by managing stress, thinking and emotions.
- Planning for successful change - consider all the possible pitfalls and hurdles that need to be overcome to integrate change into the organisation.
- Developing the skills required to manage change successfully - lead change effectively using frameworks and tools.
- Building and maintaining momentum - apply skills to create and sustain a positive momentum for change, build broad networks of support to develop change champions.
- Communicating effectively - advance your communication skills, both verbal and non-verbal, to avoid misunderstanding and to ensure that everyone understands their role in the change processes.
Who should attend?
Anyone responsible for managing or executing significant change in their organization
||Jul 16 - 18 Jul, 2019
Dr Chris Egbu +2348023194131
Organisations sponsoring above two staff will get 10% discount