This leading-edge seminar provides the theoretical basis and necessary skills to develop world class strategic planning, forecasting and budgeting processes. A strategy is a long-term plan of what an organization is going to do to achieve its overall policy. This seminar will enable delegates to develop a framework that links strategies to annual budget and targets and aims for world class levels of management and organizational performance.
A budget is a short-term plan of how an organization quantifies the operational activities required to achieve its long-term strategy. This seminar will provide delegates with the skills and forecasting techniques to develop a budget as a plan, and use control budgets and analysis of variances to actual to identify areas in which financial performance may be improved.
This seminar will highlight
- Links between strategic financial planning, forecasting, and budgeting
- Effective Excel and other forecasting techniques to support financial planning and budgeting
- Impacts on financial plans of alternative methods of financing, and business and financial risk
- Traditional and modern costing systems that are used in the budget process
- Best practice in operating budgeting, budgetary control, capital investment budgeting, and cash forecasting and budgeting
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Mar 05 - 09 Mar, 2017
Special deals available on group bookings.