The ability to negotiate effectively and manage conflict is one of the most valuable skill sets we can develop within our organisation. Not only does developing these skills allow us to negotiate better deals by creating and then claiming value, but it also enables us to manage teams more expertly, interact more constructively with colleagues and manage conflict effectively.
This seminar provides both a comprehensive strategic analysis of the negotiation process as well as the essential tools for planning and managing every negotiation. Delegates will learn to negotiate excellent outcomes both externally with suppliers, contractors and customers but also internally within your organisation between colleagues, departments and managers.
In this seminar, delegates will:
- Become aware of their own natural negotiation and conflict management style
- Develop a detailed understanding of negotiation through a detailed analysis of the process
- Gain the essential tools and knowledge to plan and manage every negotiation
- Understand key negotiation strategies and how to apply them in a range of situations
- Enhance your ability to add value through the negotiation process
- Build on their existing experience and skill to become a highly effective negotiator and conflict manager
|London, United Kingdom
||Mar 06 - 10 Mar, 2017
Special deals available on group booking