The contract is at the core of all commercial transactions and contracts management is a core competency of all successful organisations. The very best organisations in the world understand the benefits of increased profits and higher productivity resulting from mastering best practices in the important phases of contract management.
This seminar provides both strategic and practical insights into:
- Price and Cost analysis
- Managing risk through contract types
- Critical source selection
- Contract administration and claims disputes
Participants attending the seminar will gain from:
- Developing negotiation skill sets to achieve the organisation’s objectives
- Discussing important aspects of price and cost analysis
- Analyzing the various pricing models used in preparing proposals
- Differentiating contract types and how they transfer risk
- Explaining how to deal with volatile materials pricing
- Evaluating Performance-Based Service Contracting Methods
|London, United Kingdom
||Mar 06 - 10 Mar, 2017
Special deals available on group bookings.