Budget Preparation Skills is a comprehensive seminar that focuses on the essential skills required to understand the processes of costing and budgeting within organizations. The course is designed to address all the relevant issues concerning cost analysis, budget preparation and performance measurement. This seminar is a must for all professionals who need to master their budgeting skills by learning how costs behave so that realistic business plans can be produced.
The seminar enables participants to:
- Identify the key factors required to understand business processes
- Develop proper system of cost analysis for budgeting purposes
- Master the budgeting and financial skills required for better decision-making
- Identify sources of financial and operational data to support the budgeting process
- Learn new best practices to manage organizational performance
- Learn costing and budgeting terminology used in business
- Understand the importance of a well-defined costing and budgeting process
- Determine full costs of outputs for the goods and services provided
- Master traditional techniques and recent best practices
- Link finance and operation for budgeting purposes and strategy execution
- Learn how to build a comprehensive performance measurement system
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Mar 12 - 16 Mar, 2017
Special deals available on group bookings.