This Stuck Pipe Prevention and Fishing Operations seminar provides a comprehensive coverage in the industry for understanding and preventing the underlying causes of Stuck Pipe, Wellbore Instability, Loss Circulation, and other sources of non-productive time (NPT) in drilling operations. The seminar also focuses on correct responses by individuals and teams, early warning signs, and minimizing the impact to drilling operations. Through world-class presentations, practical discussion, and the best reference and instructional materials available, delegates hone their knowledge of basic drilling technology and how it relates to avoiding NPT.
Preventing stuck pipe incidents can save thousands of dollars in non-productive time. Stuck Pipe Prevention covers topics to eliminate or greatly reduce stuck pipe incidents on your rig. This seminar emphasizes on the prevention of stuck pipe and the team concept is used throughout the seminar, explaining the contribution and value of every crew member in the goal of keeping the pipe free.
This training seminar will feature:
- How to predict and make the contingency plan to prevent the stuck pipe
- How to write the proper report for the stuck pipe incidents
By the end of this training seminar, participants will be able to:
- Identify mechanisms and risk factors that lead to stuck pipe incidents (Wellbore Instability, Hole Cleaning, Differential Sticking, and Wellbore Geometry)
- Assess mechanics of wellbore stresses and the impact on wellbore stability
- Analyze trends to identify early warning signs of developing wellbore problems
- Implement effective drilling and tripping practices
- Make cost-effective choices in planning fishing operations