In an ever increasing pace of Life and Business, it becomes even more important to remove stress and operate with heightened sensory acuity. As the cost of stress to the employer continues to grow, organizations must recognize stress in their employees and train management to manage stress productively. A recent survey showed that 1 in 5 people report their work to be very or extremely stressful, citing the nature of their work, relationships at work or their employer as the cause.
It has been stated, that “The ability to ‘communicate well’ is ranked the number one key to success, by leaders in business, politics and the professions.” To be really successful in business, it is essential to learn, appropriate, practice and develop, vitally effective communication skills, both on a one-to-one basis, and to small and large groups. This two module seminar covers these strategic areas in a unique, proactive manner, and result in top quality performance.
Participants attending this seminar will:
- Identify and deal with the causes of stress and how Time affects you and others
- Increase self-confidence and increase personal motivation
- Understand communication and persuasion and what impact they have on an organization’s ability to function
- Be able to use communication and influence to improve an organization’s productivity, profitability, morale, etc.
- Have Increase self-awareness and develop the skills to deal confidently and professionally with colleagues and customers
The seminar is split into two modules:
MODULE I - Setting Priorities, Time Management and Stress Reduction
MODULE II - Personal Effectiveness and Influencing Skills
Each module is structured and can be taken as a stand-alone course; however, delegates will maximise their benefits by taking Module 1 and 2 back-to-back as a two-week seminar.