Countless numbers of projects undertaken by organizations in the private and public sectors significantly overrun the project schedule and budget, and as a consequence fail to achieve the organization’s financial and strategic objectives, often with sizable increases in costs and with substantial financial losses to the organization. Why? This is due mainly to the failure of many project managers to successfully apply the tools and techniques of modern project planning, monitoring, control and progress reporting on their projects.
This 5-day seminar will provide you with a proven set of methods, processes, tools and techniques to develop a systematic and dynamic project plan to ensure progressive monitoring and reporting of project progress. This will enable the team to:
- Integrate scope, time, resources and cost management into a dynamic, manageable plan
- Develop project network diagrams for CPM and advanced PERT calculations to identify schedule and cost risks
- Maintain continuous project performance and delivery control
- Accurately estimate and allocate project costs and resources
- Measure, forecast and control project performance by employing earned value techniques
- Compress or accelerate the schedule when required by adverse circumstances
- Develop a project recovery plan for budget and schedule overruns
- Produce clear and concise project progress reports
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Mar 19 - 23 Mar, 2017
Special deals available on group bookings.