This seminar is designed specifically to recognize the vital role of those working in the area of training and development. It is suited for anyone who trains or develops others or who is involved in development and talent management.
The training function is a relatively recent addition to organization structures compared with other functions such as production, accounts and sales. Writers such as Tom Peters and Charles Handy have stressed the importance of training for organizational success. This is linked into the bigger picture of constant organizational change and developments in HR and talent management systems.
The course specifically will give you detailed knowledge on the training cycle and explain how to prove to top management that training is a great investment. This course is in direct response from you our customers, for very practical, hands on week of training, which will be delivered by an internationally recognized instructor in this area.
Key points of the week include:
- Mastering the training cycle - getting the complete picture of what training does
- Learn how training needs analysis and training evaluation work
- Appreciate the career structure in training and what’s involved in career development
- Learn about how to set learning objectives and understand adult learning
- Understand talent management and succession planning
- Learn how to conduct a cost-benefit analysis and calculate training ROI
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Mar 19 - 23 Mar, 2017
Special deals available on group bookings.