Financial skills and knowledge are vital for all managers in all organizations. A more challenging business and economic climate and an increase in financial delegation are making this even more so.
Many senior professionals miss formal training in finance and often feel uncomfortable when discussing financial matters with their peers and financial professionals. This interactive and engaging seminar addresses these important issues.
Key areas covered in this course include:
- Reading, interpreting and using financial statements (internal and external)
- Improving business cases and decision-making
- Costing and presenting plans and proposals
- Working more effectively with budgets
- Delivering improved financial performance, profit and cash flow
At the end of this seminar, delegates will be able to:
- Read and interpret financial statements
- Analyze business performance
- Contribute to cash and working capital management
- Build budgets and manage costs and budgets
- Present business cases and utilize financing techniques to improve decision-making
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Mar 19 - 23 Mar, 2017
Special deals available on group bookings.