This seminar focuses on areas of communication and persuasion which will help delegates to be more effective in the organizational context. By understanding the key concepts of internal communication and how these skills contribute to influencing and persuading others in the organization, delegates will be able to turn more outcomes in their favor.
The following are the highlights of the seminar:
- Understand communication and persuasion and what impact they have on an organization’s ability to function
- Be able to use communication and influence to improve an organization’s productivity, profitability, morale, etc.
- Increase self-awareness and develop the skills to deal confidently and professionally with colleagues and customers
- Learn how to speak eloquently and convincingly
- Be able to prepare and deliver strong and persuasive speeches and presentations
By the end of this seminar, delegates will be able to:
- Tap into their personal strengths in communicating and know when to invoke different methodologies
- Understand ways of influencing others without resorting to power-plays and applying direct pressure
- Persuade other people by the use of pro-active, win-win strategies
- Draw upon professional communication and presentation skills to create a winning impression in discussions and meetings
- Plan and prepare businesslike presentations with ease and be able to tap into key decision makers during and after the presentation
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Mar 19 - 23 Mar, 2017
Special deals available on group bookings.