It is well known and understood by leaders that it’s the people that can really make the key strategic difference between you and your competitors. The value of this investment in people development has never been more important. The key words of focus from the business are now: effectiveness’, efficiency’, value for money (VFM) or return on investment’ (ROI).
The focus of this seminar will be around these key areas: aligning business objectives to ensure the optimum effectiveness of interventions and development options chosen; as well as ensuring that this is conducted as efficiently as possible, meeting the strategic goals of the organization. The seminar will look at the organizational and personal impact of market forces moving forward to creating effective development strategies, lean processes, managing providers and negotiation to ensure maximum value, as well as building a case for and calculating return on investment (ROI) ensuring value for money (VFM) is achieved.
This is an essential seminar for those who are responsible for ensuring the correct engagement and credibility of learning and development in the organization, as well as the financial control of creating, measuring and managing training interventions.
The seminar will highlight:
- An understanding of business strategy on the organizational and personal impact on the business
- Ensuring that proposed training and development programmes are relevant to the strategic direction of the business to support efficient planned expenditure
- Reviewing lean processes and alternative organizational development methods
- Ensuring efficient value from external learning service providers: (VFM)
- The management of the training budget and potential compromises impacting on the ‘training spend’
- Demonstrating that ROI has been achieved
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Mar 26 - 28 Mar, 2017
Special deals available on group bookings.