Many middle professionals have a wealth of experience at handling day to day management issues and are now ready for a bigger challenge. Are there extra skills they need to acquire to prepare them for the next level of leadership? This seminar is about exploring and mastering those skills and knowledge that will comfortably take you to the next level of competence - from professional to leader.
It will give you a real insight into what drives individual behavior, how to pinpoint the cultural style of your organization and understand its inherent cultural strengths and weaknesses. We’ll explore team dynamics in the context of the culture, look at functional and dysfunctional behavior and how dysfunctional behavior can be reshaped. We’ll explore how easy it is for the leader to unwittingly set people up for failure and how this can be avoided. We’ll investigate motivation, reward and getting the best from the team.
Finally you will spend time planning action what you want to change when you return to your workplace.
- Make the transition from management to leadership
- Learn the tools of influence
- Understand behaviors at work
- Explore corporate culture
- Learn to lead and motivate your team
By the end of this course, participants will have learned to make the transition from professional to leader by:
- Ensuring that you have all the core skills of effective management and leadership
- Understanding what drives individual behavior and how to motivate and reward excellence
- Truly understanding the culture of your organization
- Exploring team dynamics and discovering your own preferred team roles
- Having a framework for implementing successful change programmes
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Mar 26 - 30 Mar, 2017
Special deals available on group bookings.