Reinforced concrete structures are widely used in industrial sector, especially in the onshore Oil and Gas fields. In industrial projects, the structure design applications are different than normal housing projects taught in educational/engineering institutions. This course will fill the gap between the academic knowledge and the professionalism for industrial project design in general, and specifically for Oil and Gas and power generation projects.
The basis of design for concrete structure for strength, serviceability and robustness is considered in the course. ACI, BS, UBC and ASCE codes will also be covered to enable the participants choose suitable design method to serve business safety and operability. The probability of failure, specifically in ACI and BS, will be discussed and the key steps in design and review design will be illustrated.
This training course will feature:
- Review of different codes and standards
- The importance of construction and maintenance
- The dynamic analysis and design for concrete in the industrial plant
- Industry practice in the structure design
- Integration between different disciplines in designing
- Effect of sustainable design to enhance project investment life cycle
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Mar 26 - 30 Mar, 2017
Special deals available on group bookings.