In all steps of designing of pressure equipment related to hydrocarbons and chemical processing and applied in Oil and Gas, Chemical and Process industries, the process safety comes on the top of the list of all considerations. The safety remains to be of utmost importance during operation and maintenance and has to be verified with various methodologies.
This training seminar provides an overview of important elements of process safety as they are often encountered in today’s industrial practice. The emphasis is on engineering design aspects of Process Safety Management and it will highlight the safeguarding aspects of processing equipment inside the plant. Techniques for analyzing and mitigating process safety hazards applicable to Oil and Gas processing will be reviewed. Integration of the concepts required to achieve an optimum approach to Process Safety Engineering is the main goal of this seminar. Exercises and useful examples will be utilized throughout the seminar to emphasize the key learning points.
The training seminar will feature:
- Importance of the concept of “Inherently Safer Design”
- Design principles based on Standards for safe operation of process equipment
- Selection and sizing of safety valves and pressure relief systems
- Methods for process hazards analysis: HAZOP, LOPA, FMEA
- Detection and prevention methods for fire and explosion accidents
- Plant Equipment Inspection (NDT) and Maintenance Procedures
At the end of this training seminar, the participants will be able to:
- Understanding different aspects of process design that influence process safety
- Appreciate “inherently safer design” for the entire process plant operation
- Evaluate mechanical integrity of process equipment
- Identify hazards associated with process fluids regarding impact on material degradation
- Follow code requirements for sizing relief valves to handle relief streams
- Operate emergency de-pressuring systems (EDP) in case of fire and gas explosions
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Mar 26 - 30 Mar, 2017
Special deals available on group bookings.