In the current business world there is a need to bring in external consultants and contractors in order to improve organizational performance; or have subject matter experts on hand to advise and deliver value for money solutions for ongoing projects. It is critical therefore, that any consultant or contractor who is engaged for their knowledge and expertise, demonstrate integrity and value for money throughout the term of the project/contract.
Organizations must demonstrate that temporary engagement contracts are well planned, effectively procured, well managed and comprehensively evaluated. Thorough planning is essential to create a solid foundation for procurement decisions and delivering value for money by clearly establishing the business need, carefully considering the internal and external options for meeting this need, and taking account of the costs, benefits and risks of alternative options.
This training seminar is designed to provide knowledge in:
- Sourcing and Selecting appropriate Consultants and Contractors
- Issues to be considered before the Tender Invitation and Key contractual clauses
- Raising the Invitation and Managing the Tender Process
- Contract type and language for best outcome with Consultants and Contractors
- Developing “Statements of Work” and Service Level Agreements as contract documents
- Monitoring, measuring Consultant and Contractor performance and Negotiations with Consultants and Firms Supplying Contractors
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Apr 02 - 06 Apr, 2017
Special deals available on group bookings.