This Production Planning and Scheduling in Petroleum Refineries training course is specifically designed to identify and resolve issues of production planning and scheduling in petroleum refineries that are most commonly encountered by refinery personnel working in this area. Issues of operations scheduling for petroleum refining are discussed in depth. The training course will be enhanced with practical planning and scheduling examples using both excel and proprietary planning and scheduling software. In addition, it will provide relevant background information of the subject.
- Learn how improved planning and scheduling operations result in improved profitability
- Act as a primer into the industry of Petroleum Refining to maximize process fluid yields
- Familiarize industry professionals with all processes associated with the processing of petroleum into finished products
- Equip new engineers into the industry, with the basic tools for understanding the complex nature of Refining and its operations
- Gain an appreciation of planning and scheduling tools that will be useful for planning of crude and product deliveries
- Differentiate and appreciate the similarities and differences between planning and scheduling
- Understand the principles of scheduling optimization
- Learn the skills to crude selection and optimization that result in improved profitability
- Develop the skills necessary to apply blending techniques using excel
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Apr 02 - 06 Apr, 2017
Special deals available on group bookings.