This training course will present a detailed overview of refining process yields, from the crude oil feed to the finished products. It is targeted at personnel directly involved in refining utilization and optimization, including but not limited to refining technologists and operations personnel as well as non-technical personnel interested in these processes or involved in refinery planning.
All the major refining processes are explored and examined with a view of understanding and appreciating how each unit relates to each other whilst at the same, time how these relationships can enhance refinery operations.
Major refining processes are presented and discussed, including feedstock, feedstock preparation, operating conditions, catalysts, product properties and refinery yields. Refining economics will be included as means to optimizing refining operations and profitability.
The course is oriented toward the practical aspects of refinery operations and yield optimization and includes the terminology used in the industry.
- To familiarize and understand the various refinery types and appreciate how refining complexity impacts refining optimization and refining margins
- Comprehend the importance quality giveaways and learn how use blending calculations to reduce these
- Use hands on software that allow professionals in the industry to choose different types of crude diets and thus optimize refinery utilization and efficiency
- Act as a primer into the industry of Petroleum Refining to maximize process fluid yields
- Familiarize industry professionals with all processes associated with the processing of petroleum into finished products
- Equip new engineers into the industry, with the basic tools for understanding the complex nature of Refining and its operations.
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Apr 09 - 13 Apr, 2017
Special deals available on group bookings.